[R-sig-Geo] spatio-temporal kriging

shohre didari sh_didar62 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 07:30:40 CET 2015

Dear all
I am using spatio-temporal  regression kriging for estimation of my air temperaturedata. After removing the trend in data with a linear model, I calculate theresiduals. I found empirical semivariogram and fit a sum metric model to it ( Iattach the plot of them). It shows spatio-temporal dependency among theresiduals. But, when I used the variogram for spatio-temporal kriging estimationof the residuals and add them back to the linear model result, it increases theerror of the estimation. Shouldn’t this method decrease the error of estimation?Does anybody know why this is happened?What should I do to resolve this problem?
I really appreciate any helpThanks in advance
Shohreh