[R-sig-Geo] R GIS Tutorials

Nick Eubank nickeubank at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:09:01 CET 2015

Hello All!

We recently converted our graduate class on spatial analysis in political
science from ArcGIS to R, and in the process wrote a full set of
stand-alone tutorials I wanted to share: http://www.nickeubank.com/gis-in-r/

The tutorials are all Creative Commons share-and-share-alike licensed, so
please feel free to use and modify as you see fit! You can also find the
source docs on github at https://github.com/nickeubank/gis_in_r , so if you
find anything you think could be improved (and are familiar with git),
please pass it back as a pull-request so I can add it for future users!
This is based on my own experiences and those of colleagues, so I'm sure
there's much collective wisdom that could still be added to improve the
materials.

Thanks!

Nick