[R-sig-Geo] How to use coKriging with LANDSAT ETM Imagery

Rajabhushanam. C rajcheruk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:33:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am using a Landsat ETM Scene imagery for calculating the Linear
Corregionalization Method in CoKriging.  (gstat).

Can you kindly debug my snippet (See enclosed). Really appreciate your help.

Thanking in advance.

> coKrige1 <- variogram(coKrige2)Error in model.frame.default(terms(formula), as(data, "data.frame"), na.action = na.fail) :
  object is not a matrix

> coKrige.fit <- fit.lmc(coKrige1, coKrige2, vgm(1, "Gau", 350, 1), TRUE, 1.0)Error in fit.lmc(coKrige1, coKrige2, vgm(1, "Gau", 350, 1), TRUE, 1) :
  gstatVariogram var1 not present

> coKrige.predict <- predict(coKrige.fit, rGrid)Error in UseMethod("predict") :
  no applicable method for 'predict' applied to an object of class
"c('variogramModel', 'data.frame')"