[R-sig-Geo] How to extract a table of range, psill and nugget from multiple plotted variogram in R

Uzzal uzzal at gist.ac.kr
Tue Aug 25 07:55:54 CEST 2015

Hello, I have a csv file named "seoul_3month" contains hourly pm10 concentration for around 105 sites collected for 3 months. Please download from here.  By using this dataset, I have plotted variogram for every hour of 3 months (total 2208 variogram) using automap package in R. From every variogram, I can see that the range, sill and nugget value is written on the variogram plot. But I want to extract all the psill,range and nugget value in a table for every individual variogram (hour). Is it possible in R?  [Actually, in future I want to make some graph using those range, sill and nugget to compare the changes]. I wrote the following code to plot 2208 variogram : library(sp)
library(gstat)
library(rgdal)
library(automap)
seoul_3month
seoul_3month_hour vars
  return(plot)
})
vars[[1]]..
vars[[2208]]  If you have any further query please let me know. Thanks in advance. Orpheus