[R-sig-Geo] Global Precipitation Measurement data download

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:26:28 CEST 2015

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 at 09:07 Thomas Adams <tea3rd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> This would be really helpful to me as well!

It is the gaping hole in all this work we are doing.

Please specify a source and some actual examples of files you want for me
to try.

Within limits, we can configure a new source into our synchronization tools
and they essentially mirror a file set from some source, using wget, curl,
or some custom wrapper (NASA ocean colour is an example). It's not really
ready for public consumption but it's working well for us and it's easy
enough to set up.

Cheers, Mike.