[R-sig-Geo] estimating a commom smoothing factor

moses selebatso selebatsom at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 07:07:16 CEST 2015

Hello
I have been trying to estimate Kernel Home ranges and one of the requirements for the script is a smoothing factor. I was hoping to use the LSCV for h. I cannot get the right figure that will be used in all the movement data I have. It looks like I need to estimated for each animal monitored. How can I get a common figure? I have 30 data sets and creating 30 LSCV by continuous trial seems not the clever way of doing it. Please help.
Thank you,
Moses SELEBATSO (+267) 318 5219 (H) (+267) 716 393 70 (C)  (+267) 738 393 70 (C