[R-sig-Geo] help: krigged map do not show colours

Anand Sookun asookun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:30:52 CEST 2015

Hi

Thank you Roman for your kind response.

The data is as attached which is part of the whole dataset.

My other problem is that im not able to create an appropriate prediction
grid with some data included.

The codes which failed to show colour ramps are

map <- krige(logcarbseq ~ 1, locations = carbon_seq, newdata = map,model =
vmf)
str(map)
print(spplot(map, "var1.pred", asp=1, col.regions=bpy.colors(64),main="OK
prediction, carbon"))
print(spplot(map, "var1.var",col.regions=cm.colors(64),asp=1, main="OK
prediction variance, carbon"))

I look forward to hopefully get some solutions.

Thanks again and warm regards

Anand