[R-sig-Geo] model fitting of randomly generated data in spatstat

robleaf robert.t.leaf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:12:01 CEST 2015

Rolf,

Really appreciate your responding to my query. We were interested in
simulating highly clumped distributions and the values that I used

rMatClust(kappa = 2, r = 2, mu = 2000))

Seemed to do a adequate job in creating them. I am appreciative of your
comment to the effect that the parameter values cannot be too strange. Looks
like I will need to spend more time with this. Really appreciate your in
input, regards, Robert

-----
Robert Leaf, PhD
Assistant Professor