[R-sig-Geo] Ploting objects of class 'STT' with stplot

Daniel Teixeira dos Santos daniel.santos at inpe.br
Thu Sep 11 21:04:54 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am beginning with spacetime and just tried some examples of code with it.
I have tried to plot an object of class 'STT' and got this error message:

> stplot(stt)
Erro em (function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function ‘stplot’ for signature
‘"STT"’

The code I've used to create the 'stt' object is the same example code of
the documentation for "STT" class:

library(spacetime)
library(sp)
m = 3# nr of trajectories
n = 100 # length of each
l = vector("list", m)
t0 = as.POSIXct("2013-05-05",tz="GMT")
set.seed(1331) # fix randomness
for (i in 1:m) {
x = cumsum(rnorm(n))
y = cumsum(rnorm(n))
sp = SpatialPoints(cbind(x,y))
#t = t0 + (0:(n-1) + (i-1)*n) * 60
t = t0 + (0:(n-1) + (i-1)*n/2) * 60
l[[i]] = STI(sp, t)
}
stt= STT(l)
sttdf = STTDF(stt, data.frame(attr = rnorm(n*m), id = paste("ID", rep(1:m,
each=n))))

Isn't it supposed to have a method for plotting "STT" objects?

--
Daniel Teixeira dos Santos
Mestrando em Computação Aplicada (INPE)