[R-sig-Geo] Landsat ETM+ Gap filling & WELD data

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 01:26:45 CEST 2014

Re. your second q, please provide links to or instructions for
obtaining one of these files and someone could have a go.

Generally I would recommend *not* warping to UTM, or any other
projection, unless you really need to since much of the data
extraction and merging can be done without such a destructive process.
You haven't provided any ideas about what you are trying to do though.

Converting code is about as hard as the original code is to
understand, so I would highly recommend that you try to do that first
so you can break down the the tasks and address them individually.
It's too much to ask a general question about doing that, and there is
a lot you could do first.

Cheers, Mike.