[R-sig-Geo] Clustering Distance at Different Time

Arnold Salvacion arnold_salvacion at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 17:20:38 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Good day!

I would  very much appreciate if you could provide me an idea on how to implement the analysis I am thinking in R. My objective to determine the rate on how a plant disease progresses in time (e.g. t0 - t4) and space (e.g. 3m per week). I am thinking to use K-function to determine point pattern per time event and have started using spatstat Kest (initial diseased plants) and Kcross function (initial vs. succeeding disease plants). However, my problems are:

1. I do not know how to extract clustering distance (distance where the pattern is  clustered - assuming it is).
2. If the methodology I am thinking is valid.

Any help will is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Arnold