[R-sig-Geo] query about variogram model fitting

carolina.lang at ifop.cl carolina.lang at ifop.cl
Fri Oct 10 20:24:03 CEST 2014

Dear list,

I need some advices, i´m trying to fit a model with the variofit and the likfit method, but before i fit some initial values with the help of the eyefit function, then the parameters fitted with this methods do not fit very well, so i want to limit the sill and the range of the model, I found a function call par.limits but it does not work very well because take the minimun values. Can anybody help me with this???

Sorry if anybody received this mail more than one time, something was wrong with the mail address
Cheers, Carolina

Carolina Lang Abarzúa
Investigador
Instituto de Fomento Pesquero
Av. Blanco #839, Valparaiso, Chile.
Fono: (32) 2151572
www.ifop.cl

Certificación ISO 9001/2008: Sistema de Datos Bio-Pesqueros ( Arica, Iquique, Coquimbo, Valparaíso, San Antonio, Talcahuano y Calbuco, pesquerías industriales y artesanales)