[R-sig-Geo] Mann-kendall

Forrest Stevens forrest at ufl.edu
Thu Oct 9 04:17:45 CEST 2014

You're welcome!  I'm glad you found it useful. I agree that the
MannKendall package and functions could use slightly more informative
warnings, though many packages won't give you any such warnings at
all. At least M-K clues you in that you may be making a statistical
error rather than letting one run on completely uninformed. Good luck
getting it all running!

Sincerely,
Forrest
--