[R-sig-Geo] Cross-variogram and respective envelopes

Manuel Ribeiro manuel.ribeiro at tecnico.ulisboa.pt
Thu Nov 27 13:24:06 CET 2014

Hello, i am trying to calculate (and plot) cross-variograms and their
respective envelopes (bootstrap confidence intervals of empirical
cross-variograms).

I used gstat and geoR packages, but up to now I did not succeed. From what I
read (and tried) it seems these are not suited for this combination of
tasks.

I have no experience in programming functions, so if anyone knows any
available function(s) to do these tasks, please let me know.

Thanks for your help, Manuel

Manuel C Ribeiro

Cerena - Centro de Recursos Naturais e Ambiente
Instituto Superior Técnico
Av. Rovisco Pais  1049-001 Lisboa Portugal
Tel: (+351) 21 841 74 41
Fax: (+351) 21 841 73 89