[R-sig-Geo] shifting points in plot window

Michael Krabbe Borregaard mkborregaard at snm.ku.dk
Mon Nov 24 14:56:57 CET 2014

Thanks,
This was very helpful. I have a package that depends on raster, and have included a note on this in the documentation.

From: Michael Sumner:

This is a known problem with no known fix. I've been trying to isolate it but without success.

If anyone can see how to fix it we can help get it into raster - I believe that it is somewhere in the plot method/s for the raster package. It occurs for any vector data overlay, and for either useRaster (for image()) set TRUE or FALSE.

Cheers, Mike