[R-sig-Geo] reproject a multi-layered netcdf file using projectRaster with "nearest neighbor method"

Yerguner yasebaytok at gmail.com
Thu May 29 05:11:38 CEST 2014

Hi,Can anyone help me why I am getting following error while using
projectRaster() with the nearest neighbor method of the raster package?
Since projectRasters() works fine with the bilinear method for the same
files.Error in getfun(nc, varid = zvar, start = start, count = count) : NAs
in foreign function call (arg 3) Thanks,Yasemin