[R-sig-Geo] Re : Ecological Niche Factor Analysis

Mathieu Basille basille.web at ase-research.org
Wed May 28 22:27:22 CEST 2014

Dear Alannie,

I think your problem comes from the handling of rasters as sp classes, not from the actual ENFA methods. You should try to import the rasters properly first, and check that they are actually valid 'SpatialPixelsDataFrame's. For instance, using rgdal:

library(rgdal)
bio1 <- readGDAL("bio1.asc")
bio2 <- readGDAL("bio2.asc")
bio3 <- readGDAL("bio3.asc")
bio <- cbind(bio1, bio2, bio3)
names(bio) <- c("bio1", "bio2", "bio3")
summary(bio)
image(bio)
spplot(bio)

The rest of the analysis should work as expected.
Mathieu.

--

~$ whoami
Mathieu Basille, PhD

~$ locate --details
University of Florida \\
Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center
(+1) 954-577-6314
http://ase-research.org/basille

~$ fortune
« Le tout est de tout dire, et je manque de mots
Et je manque de temps, et je manque d'audace. »
  -- Paul Éluard
---- Le mar., 27 mai 2014 21:56:19 -0400 alannie  a écrit ----