[R-sig-Geo] [DKIM] Re: spatial modelling projection question [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jin.Li at ga.gov.au Jin.Li at ga.gov.au
Wed May 14 03:01:31 CEST 2014

The effects of spatial reference systems on the predictive accuracy have been preliminarily tested recently. Please see
W. Jiang, J. Li. 2013. Are Spatial Modelling Methods Sensitive to Spatial Reference Systems for Predicting Marine Environmental Variables? In: International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM) 2013, Adelaide. Dec. 2013.
W. Jiang & J. Li. 2014. The effects of spatial reference systems on the predictive accuracy of spatial interpolation methods. Geoscience Australia, Record 2014/01, 33p.
They are freely available online. Any comments are appreciated!
Cheers,
Jin