[R-sig-Geo] How to export the result of krige.conv;

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Wed May 7 18:15:39 CEST 2014

So you can transform the values
returned as list components to matrices

Forinstnce, for predicted values you can
transform kc$pred to a appropriate matrix to reflect your grid.

Note this is underlying several functions
such as
image(kc)
which does such conversion internally.

again your query reffers  how to mnipulate R objects which you can do in
R's standard ways from krige.conv() output