[R-sig-Geo] Never post using an existing thread (this is also in the wrong thread)

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Sat Mar 15 11:00:23 CET 2014

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014, Milan Sharma wrote:

Never post using an existing thread on a different topic (here: How to
shrink a spatial shape? Or calculate distances btw points and a polygon?).
This messes up the archives, and cannot be understood by those reading
digested lists of postings, as well as confusing those active in the
existing discussion thread.

If you want to post to the list, start a new, empty email, and remember
not to post HTML, only plain text.