[R-sig-Geo] Quantile map with plotGoogleMaps (legend problem)

Marc Marí Dell'Olmo marceivissa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:24:50 CET 2014

Dear all,

I'm trying to do a quantile map (specifically septile map) with
plotGoogleMaps. I obtain the map, but this map don't display the
legend with the septiles intervals. Moreover, I can display the map
with firefox, but I have problems with explorer...

This is the sintax that I have used:
carto<-readShapeSpatial("C:/duda/carto.shp")
proj4string(carto) <- CRS("+proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs")
plotGoogleMaps(carto, zcol="RMEs", filename="C:/duda/map.html",
mapTypeId='ROADMAP', colPalette= brewer.pal(7,"Reds"),
strokeColor="white", openMap=T)

With the following link you can download the data to execute this
syntax and the file "map.html" with the map:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14934021/duda.zip

Thank you very much!

Marc