[R-sig-Geo] Assign coordinates to zip address

Rolando Valdez rvaldezr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:31:55 CEST 2014

Hi,

The zipcode package provides coordinates by zip code in the U.S. The problem is, the information is not from the U.S., and I don’t need the coordinates by zip code, I have some surveys with the same zip code but different street name and number, as I said, I need the coordinate by survey.

Thank you anyway,