[R-sig-Geo] Import a .svg map?

Gilles Benjamin Leduc gbl1 at hi.is
Fri Jun 27 17:24:02 CEST 2014

Hi again,

The software is there http://spatial-modelling.info/Darcy-2-module-de-comparaison

So indeed it is Iceland (Hi.is tells where I am)
The blue is the "regular" shape with a strange projection… The green is an anamorphosis.
Blue points are my actual gps data of sampling, green are "image points" when modifying the geographical position according to the genetical distance (Reynolds index)

I made up some function to make up the image points (not sure If I pushed it yet)

As the SVG output is ugly and not suitable for publication, I need to make it cute on R :p

Benjamin