[R-sig-Geo] Import a .svg map?

Gilles Benjamin Leduc gbl1 at hi.is
Fri Jun 27 15:53:58 CEST 2014

 Hi Barry,

Thanks for answering ;)

So the svg is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggok7wijxk8hoat/ana-UPGMA.svg
I can also provide the originel shp (the one coresponding to the blue stuff)

It seems that Darcy is a dead-end software… French research… No global view… Public funding and no control… Very sad cus it could have been great, and I was about to add in my package a export function to it… anyway…

Thanks a lot

Benjamin