[R-sig-Geo] Local_coord

Kátia Emidio kat.emidio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:51:29 CEST 2014

Hi there,
I need to consolidate my local coordinates gotten in 10x10m sub-plots and
to transform them into 100x100m reference. I am doing this by hand in
excel... too much time!!
I need to sum up a reference measure to subplots measure by creating a
loop..
The file "Coord_ha_R" has the columns names "Parcela Sub_parc X_local
Y_local"
The reference file (ref_sub_parc_coord) to sum up values to X and Y_ local
has  the colums name  "sub-parc X Y".

For each "XY_local fields in the "coord_ha_R", I need to sum up the
respective XY  values in the  "ref_sub_parc_coord" file, considering each
sub-parcel.

I'll really apreciate any help, because I have too many plots!!

Thanks
--
Kátia Emídio da Silva DSc
Eng. Florestal