[R-sig-Geo] gdalUtils 0.2.0 now on CRAN

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 9 22:13:34 CET 2014

Ok, pushed a new version (0.2.4) to R-forge following these
suggestions (rgdal and raster are now moved to "Suggests", and the
examples should hopefully be updated to support it).

Rainer: would you mind testing this out?  Try it with and without
outputRaster=TRUE (it should fail on outputRaster=TRUE if you don't
have rgdal installed).

--j