[R-sig-Geo] Raster in parallel computing?

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Jan 8 12:18:58 CET 2014

Did you notice the thread started yesterday that appears to meet your
need:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-geo/2014-January/020156.html

It is always a good idea to look at the list archives, a search on:

"list:R-sig-geo raster parallel"

gives a number of potentially interesting hits. You could then preface
your posting by saying that you have already tried some possible
solutions, and would like help with them.

Roger