[R-sig-Geo] algorthirm to join polygons based on population properties

James Rooney ROONEYJ4 at tcd.ie
Tue Jan 7 15:50:55 CET 2014

Dear Mr Kuroda,

Many thanks for the information. I will have to take some time to digest the various links I've been sent, and learn the new lingo!

And I appreciate the honorary promotion, but it is not 'Professor' Rooney at all!
Dr Rooney if you like titles - though I personally much prefer to be called James!

James