[R-sig-Geo] spatial distribution of two species and nest design

Lutfor rahmannorthampton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:58:30 CET 2014

Thanks for your help and valuable suggestions. I am getting into "ecespa"
package. But I think I still have starting hurdle with my data. When I draw
my spatial data points it appear as diagonal with my spatial points and
consequently when I do quadrats counts, some quadrats appear as "0"
(specially corner one). Those corners counts might have unnecessary
influence on my analysis. Could you please help to how I could make square
box with my spatial points.
<http://r-sig-geo.2731867.n2.nabble.com/file/n7585815/Rplot.jpeg> Kind
regardsLutfor