[R-sig-Geo] correlation betwee two grids acounting for univariate spatial autocorrelation, how to do it?

Seth Flaxman flaxman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 19:59:31 CET 2014

Hi Jesús.

I think of this as something of an open research problem, so I'm
curious to hear what others have to say. I looked at the reference you
sent (which is new to me, looks interesting!)

Is your original data a spatial point pattern which you've smoothed
into a map (as in spatial point processes)? Or do you have variables
observed for spatial regions (as in geostatistics)?

Seth