[R-sig-Geo] Bivand book chapter 2 Auckland example

rotundo rotundo.jose at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:27:18 CET 2014

Hello,

When attempting to open the file "auckland_mapgen.dat" I got the following
message:

Error in file(file, "r") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "r") :
  cannot open file 'auckland_mapgen.dat': No such file or directory

I am using R studio and the auckland_mapgen.dat file is currently loaded in
the workspace. I am really new at using R so I am surely doing something
(very basic) wrong.

If someone can help me, I really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Jose