[R-sig-Geo] How to read simple raster data

sharoze ali sharu786786 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 20:34:51 CET 2014

Hi All

Iam new to this convention \format " Simple raster format " . My intention
is to use the data of the book " two-dimensional phase unwrapping theory
algorithms and software " which is in raster format . The link for data is "
ftp://ftp.wiley.com/sci_tech_med/phase_unwrapping/ " . Can anyone help me
on this . I want to use/convert the *RASTER DATA TO MATRIX* so that i can
use the my  matlab programs . Please help !!!

Best Regards,
Sharoze Ali ,
Sharu786786 at gmail.com