[R-sig-Geo] spatio-temporal simultaneous autoregression model

stevenhuyi stevenhuyi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:20:36 CEST 2014

Thanks Corey. Yeah, what you mentioned is indeed the problem. However, does
INLA can deal with the problem of many "zero" values if a count data model
is assumed?

>You need to be careful with the incidence data if the Gaussian model isn't
appropriate, I assume that many >counties have very low prevalence, so a
count data model may be more appropriate. I would check out INLA, >it will
do Bayesian models over space and time, there are some tutorials/examples
here: http://www.r->inla.org/examples