[R-sig-Geo] space time error message

Abdoulaye Sarr abdoulayesar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 16:20:03 CEST 2014

I think the problem could be related to dates in precip, in fact here I am
using dekadal precip( 10 days average therefor for each month you have 01,
11 and 21 as you can see in the date in sample dataframes dprec84.rda and
the stations1.rda.

After creating these dataframes I am trying to use use meteo to create a
STFDF (I guess other packaged could do it?) using the command below:

> prec <- meteo2STFDF(dprec84,stations1, crs= CRS('+proj=longlat
+datum=WGS84'))
Joining by: staid, date
Joining by: staid
Error in  ST(sp, time, endTime) : time is not a time based class

If doable with other package also will be fine for me.

asarr

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Edzer Pebesma <edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de