[R-sig-Geo] Copulas and spatial modeling

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Sun Aug 3 11:36:37 CEST 2014

Ben Graeler is about to hand in his PhD thesis on copulas for
spatio-temporal data, see

http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de/~b_grae02/

Ben (co-)organizes a workshop on spatial copulas, see
http://blogs.ifgi.de/spatialcopulaworkshop/

Earlier work on spatial copula's: Andras Bardossy, Salvatore Grimaldi,
Hannes Kazianka; Hannes contributed R code to CRAN package intamap,
which includes a copula method.