[R-sig-Geo] Singlepart to multipart

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 1 16:50:57 CEST 2014

This is a counter-question to the previous one: how would I go about
taking a multipart SpatialPolygon* and "flattening" it so each
individual polygon is its own component, "repeating" the data frame
(if a SpatialPolygonsDataFrame) for the new polygons, effectively
"undoing" the previous suggestion?

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD