[R-sig-Geo] Note on variogram fitting with polynomial degree

Caspar Hallmann caspar.hallmann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:02:25 CEST 2013

Hi Edzer,
Thanks for the clarification. Well, ideally, I think variogram()
should be made possible to account for "degree". Alternatively a
simple note in the help file for variogram along the lines "NOTE:
degree is not used in variogram(), Use formula to specify a trend
surface instead", might suffice.
Thanks again
Caspar