[R-sig-Geo] Google maps/ Blue Marble in R

Oscar Perpiñán Lamigueiro oscar.perpinan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 08:58:56 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am not sure if it fits your problem, but perhaps this example I posted
some months ago is useful for you:
http://procomun.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/stamen-maps-with-spplot/.
It combines a Stamen map (retrieved with the ggmap or OpenStreetMap
packages) with an SpatialPointsDataFrame displayed with spplot.

Could you send a sample of your data to give you a better answer?

Best,

Oscar.

--
Oscar Perpiñán Lamigueiro
Grupo de Sistemas Fotovoltaicos (IES-UPM)