[R-sig-Geo] Import a GeoTIFF file and plot it on a map with lat-long coordinates - RESOLVED

Amelie LESCROEL Amelie.LESCROEL at cefe.cnrs.fr
Thu Oct 3 11:04:25 CEST 2013

Thanks a lot for your solution, which works perfectly well, Barry. I should have worked with the .jpg rather than the .tif file to be able to read the projection and explore the function projectRaster(). Now, I just have to fiddle with the graphical parameters so that the y axis is not too far on the left from the image border.
Amélie