[R-sig-Geo] cluster error with clusterR and calc

Guillaume Drolet droletguillaume at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 17:40:23 CET 2013

Hi,I have the piece of code below which returns this error: Error in
clusterR(s, fun1, filename = f) : cluster error# Piece of code# x, y, z are
rasters# f is a filenamefun1 <- function(x) {      calc(x, fun = function(x)
{        10 * (x[2] - x[3]) / ENV.LAPSERATE + x[1]      })}s <- stack(x, y,
z)beginCluster(nodes)  h <- clusterR(s, fun1, filename = f)endCluster()# End
piece of codeYesterday I got the code to run without error by first
detaching package "parallel" detach("package:parallel", unload = TRUE) [It
seems that package "parallel" is masking functions from package "snow" which
is used by clusterR]. Today I just can't detach "parallel" (Error in
detach("package:parallel") : argument 'name' incorrect). This may be due to
the fact that I updated a buch of packages yesterday.If you have any idea
about what is causing this error, please let me know. I'll be very
happy!Thanks,Guillaume