[R-sig-Geo] Prediction with krigeST

Benedikt Gräler ben.graeler at uni-muenster.de
Wed Nov 6 11:13:43 CET 2013

Dear Jun,

that is hard to tell without knowing the structure of your "data" and
"newdata" objects. I was not able to reproduce your issue with our test
cases and would suspect some NA values to cause it. Please note that the
latest version of gstat (available from r-forge), does as well support
STSDF and STIDF allowing for non regular data sets.

In case the problem persists in the latest version of gstat (1.0-18)
using a STSDF, please provide me (offlist) with some additional
information on your R set-up (sessionInfo()), the structure of your data
and a minimal example reproducing the issue.

Best wishes,

 Ben