[R-sig-Geo] Questions of O-ring statistic

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Fri May 31 04:35:36 CEST 2013

This appears to be, essentially, a question about the spatstat package
and thus would be best directed to the maintainer of that package,
Adrian Baddeley.

Unfortunately I haven't sufficient knowledge or insight to address your
question.
Adrian, who has sufficient knowledge and insight, is travelling at the
moment
and thus may not read his cc of this email for a while.

When he does read it, I'm sure that he will be able to give you some useful
advice.

     cheers,