[R-sig-Geo] TIF with 3 bands to data frame

Swagath swagathnavin82 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 22:18:41 CEST 2013

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your reply. You are correct, its more similar to my previous
post. Thanks to help from Barry, i was able to convert the '.grd' file.
Since there is also a tif file available, i was trying to skip the part
of downloading the software and use R directly to convert into a data
frame.

Thanks,
Swagath