[R-sig-Geo] addition information to my previous question

Amen Alyaari amen.alyaari at bordeaux.inra.fr
Tue Mar 19 13:58:21 CET 2013

Hello,

Now I know where is exactly the problem, it is when I use sd(standard
deviation) as  a function instead of mean
> movi <-  overlay(stack(saf),fun=function(x) movingFun(x, fun=mean,
> n=3,  na.rm=TRUE)) ####  worked well
     sd <-  overlay(stack(saf),fun=function(x) movingFun(x, fun=sd, n=3,
  na.rm=TRUE)) ####  did not work!!!!

Any idea please on how to resolve it because I need both sd and mean

--
Amen Alyaari, UPMC
PhD student