[R-sig-Geo] spatial networks

Forrest Stevens forrest at ufl.edu
Tue Jun 25 15:17:36 CEST 2013

Hi Edzer, this is definitely very cool.  This may make some recent
work I've been doing on spatial and social network analyses of
academic co-authorship easier (early code is here if you're
interested:  http://refnet.r-forge.r-project.org/ ).  Thanks for
providing this to the community!

Sincerely,
Forrest