[R-sig-Geo] Failure during raster IO

ideltoro israedt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:03:57 CEST 2013

Hello Robert and Kathi,
I am getting the same "Failure during raster IO" error when I use the
extract function in the raster package.
Any ideas why this might be happening. I am also using Robert's SDM guide
and trying to build a GLM.

train <-      rbind(pres_train, backg_train)
pb_train <-   c(rep(1, nrow(pres_train)), rep(0, nrow(backg_train)))
envtrain <-   extract(predictors, train)

where "predictors" is my raster stack of BioClim variables and "train" is
the set of coordinates for the training and background points.

Any thoughts on why thing might be happening at this stage?

Cheers!