[R-sig-Geo] band/wavelength names

Carsten Neumann carstennh at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 13:47:05 CEST 2013

Dear friends,

Is there a possibility to write/keep band names or wavelength names
within an Envi *.hdr file when writing a RasterStack to a file? I only
get a standard name output (band1, band2...) in the header file,
althouhgh the original file contains wavelength numbers. I would like to
avoid reading the header file a second time with scan(). So maybe it
would be of general interest to have the possibility of a direct header
file specification.

Thanks in advance.

Carsten

--