[R-sig-Geo] Performing a kriging

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Jun 13 18:19:20 CEST 2013

The iitial values at the ini argumento for likfit seems innapropriate for
your data.
some reasonable guesses for them would be

var(Humidity) and 0.05*max(dist(cbind(X,Y)))

Besides consider divide UTM values by 1000 expressing distance in km
to avoid computations with large numbers

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil