[R-sig-Geo] rsaga esri wrapper

Chuck Bulmer cebulmer at telus.net
Sat Jun 8 11:03:55 CEST 2013

Hi all.

I am using the rsaga.esri.wrapper to add grid values to a shapefile. The
below code works great for a single grid, but I've made many attempts to add
additional grids to this command and I can't get it to work. Can someone
please provide the correct syntax??

Thanks R3.0.1 Win 7 Saga 2.08

Chuck

rsaga.esri.wrapper(rsaga.add.grid.values.to.points,in.shapefile="points_atts.shp",in.grid="C_A_1HA",out.shapefile="points_atts.shp",in.esri=TRUE,out.esri=TRUE,esri.workspace="D:\\BC_DSM\\grids",format=1,esri.extension="asc")

I've tried in.grids=c("C_A_1HA","C_SLOPE"),

semicolons etc etc but can't figure it out so far