[R-sig-Geo] how to fit space-time variogram model

jason zhangsq1988 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 10:47:49 CEST 2013

Hi all,
I am trying to carry out space-time (ST) kriging. I want to make ST ordinary
kriging with sparse data set and I can get the STSDF object now. but i don't
know how to fit the space-time variogram. Is there a way to plot temporal
and spatial variogram separately, i read some papers which show these plots.
In spatial kriging i can fit the variogram model by eye, i have no idea how
to get the variogram when using temporal-spatio data.

Thank you all in advance!

With my best regards,

Jason
East China Normal University